Human Resources

CBMG Payroll and Human Resource Manager:

Mini Rajan

1109 J Microbiology Bldg,

4062 Campus Drive, College Park, MD 20740

Ph: 301-405-7043  | 


on-boarding checklists (administrative)

Welcome to the Department of Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics! The following checklists have been developed to help you navigate your on-boarding process:

  • Staff
  • Tenured/Tenure-Track Faculty
  • Professional Track Faculty
  • Adjunct
  • Graduate Assistants
  • Hourly Student

Submitting Paperwork: All forms should be typed or completed using BLACK INK. If you make a mistake on the form, please re-do the entire form. Form that have white-out or crossed out marking will not be accepted by payroll. Completed forms should be submitted to: Molly Burke.


The University requires all faculty, staff, and hourly student workers to complete a bi-weekly time-sheet.

Instructions to complete time-sheet/leave record:

  • Log on to:
  • Select from the drop down box titled “Select Pay Period” the pay period you are completing.
  • Click on “Complete Your Timesheet Record”.
  • Completing time-sheet:
    • Salaried Employees – Enter in leave hours used during the pay period.
    • Hourly Employees – Enter in hours worked on each day during the pay period.
  • Once you have reviewed the timesheet and you are satisfied with the record, you should then scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the button that reads: “Save Time Entered & Final Employee Signoff”. Once you click on this, you will see the date and time of your signature. This indicates that you have signed off on your timesheet. You will need to do this every other week.


Bi-weekly paystubs are available at :


Payroll Online Servicing Center (POSC)

The State of Maryland has a payroll online servicing center (POSC) where you can access your current and past W2s, update your W4, change your payroll address, update your direct deposit information, and access prior paystubs.

To create a log-in you will need:

  • Social Security Number
  • Date Of Birth
  • Agency Number (on your paystub) and Check / Advice Number from your most recent paystub

If you have any questions about accessing this site, you can contact Molly Burke.

campus parking permits

Please contact Paul Keen ( to help you register for an annual parking permit and complete the required forms below. These forms must be authorized by the department's transportation coordinator prior to visiting the DOTS office at Regents Drive Garage.